Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Two More Wake-ups

Went to the "Rush Hour 3" screening last night with my younger son. We liked the movie, he more than me. There are some funny bits and I always like the outtakes during the credits. I hope the movie does well at the box office because that'll mean "Rush Hour 4" may be a reality. The producer Arthur Sarkissian said as much as he introduced the movie.

Keep a sharp eye out for yours truly. I play an EMT (what a stretch) treating Max Von Sydow after his limo blows up at the French Embassy. You can see the back of my bald head.

When I watch movies, especially those that I've worked on, I can't just watch them anymore. I sit there and scrutinize everything. For example, last Saturday we saw "Knocked Up" and in a scene between Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl (the two leads) I was distracted by the lack of continuity of the girls hair. In one shot it's behind her ear and when we shoot over her shoulder the ear is covered. Working in the "biz" has ruined me.

Now back to "Zoey", we have only two more wake-ups on production and then I'll have two weeks while the sets are taken apart. I hope the weather is a little cooler over the next two weeks since I probably won't be sitting on an air conditioned stage.

Today will be another 18 hour day I'm sure.

No comments: