Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fwd: Brown Monday



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: tony.whitmore <tony.whitmore@gmail.com>
Date: October 22, 2007 6:51:37 PM PDT
To: Tony's Blog <go@blogger.com>
Subject: Brown Monday

The fires throughout the County have sent smoke to our location east of downtown L.A.

This corrugated warehouse gets hot and the weather has been unseasonal.

On technical note, my iPhone doesn't hold a charge.  I've been to the Apple store twice to no avail.   I have an appoinment tonight at the store and I'll tell them I need a new phone.  I am leaving a little early in order to make my appointment.

There isn't much to report from the set today other than that we are behind.  We'll find out on Wednesday whether we're working Saturday.

Be well.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: