Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Birthday Physical

Yes, today is the happy day! I have been shuffling across this mortal coil for many years now.

This morning I got to sleep-in in order to take my physical for the County's Fitness For Life, it really stinks to get old. I have a little hearing loss and a couple other things that bare looking into but I will get a 3% bonus and that'll be great for lifeguard work.

These are the last few days for me here on "The Hangover" and then I'm retiring until the next gig. This isn't the best time to be off work. First, most shows take about two weeks off for the holidays and second, the actors of SAG are threatening to strike.

I'm hoping that the weather here in Los Angeles remains warm through the next month so I can Lifeguard.

That's it for today.

Be well.

No comments: