Saturday, February 28, 2009

Change


One day I'm sitting in a lifeguard tower on Santa Monica beach and the next I'm sittin' in the mill of the #1 TV show, "CSI: Vegas" or as they refer to themselves; "CSI". The sound of the sander and the shop radio forces me to turn up the music on the computer but thankfully there's wifi in the mill. This variety has made working 11 days-in-a-row bearable. It's fun to be at a different location every day. For instance, if the weather is decent tomorrow I'll work at the beach. Listening to a "genius" mix from my iTunes. That's a feature I've come to love. I can listen to music that's similar in tone and melody and not have all my music on the iPhone. I've got a playlist that starts with Brad Paisley, who I probably never listen to but I heard him on "A Prairie Home Companion" and found his songs to be hilarious. I've also found a lot of good music from NPR's Song of the day emails. I guess this isn't very entertainment related but then again it entertains me. Have a great weekend and be well.

No comments: