Saturday, September 1, 2007

Explosive

I want to see how it works to put video on the blog.

This is old footage from last season's "24". This was footage used as an element of another shot. I think the final scene was on this oil rig in the final episode. They film at night or against black because it's easy to place the footage over almost anything else.

I'm working in the "Genre Project" warehouse today and possibly tomorrow so I'll have a one day Labor Day weekend. I'll tell you this is a lot better than the stage in Santa Clarita. I'm online, I brought some movies to watch and I'm writing this.

I hope you have a safe, work free, and enjoyable weekend. Let me know what you think about the video. I want use it more often, maybe shoot some myself once I can get my son's camera.

Be well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: