Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday with Tony


As you can see, I figured out how to put video on the blog. I shot this with my still camera but it turned out okay. We'll see how it looks with a real video camera.

The day after Labor Day finds me in good spirits. I'm rested and refreshed and ready for the week. It's nice to be in an air conditioned office. This place is cooler than home.

My son and I will go swimming after work today. I only worked out three days last week, one of those was a buoy swim yesterday at 26th street in Manhattan Beach. The water was so warm and it's a lot nicer than Venice, where I swam on another day. Unfortunately the boys don't like to swim at the beach.

I don't know where I'll work the rest of the week but I think it's still busy so there shouldn't be a problem. I still have a goal in my mind to get some days lifeguarding.

Be well.

No comments: