Friday, November 9, 2007

Here I am in Somis for night two of a proposed seven. The house is big and the grounds are enormous.

Here I am in Somis for night two of a proposed seven. The house is
big and the grounds are enormous.

81 background last night and 61 tonight. Party scene arrival from
early this week. There is a lot of down time here. Next week will be
tough because everyday is night, yuk!

I discovered that I've misspelled Bill Nighy's name. I should be more
aware.

The primary topic of discussion is the WGA strike and what it means to
each speaker. Thankfully our movie probably won't be effected by the
writers. We all hope for a settlement soon. I have medic friends on
"24" and "CSI: Las Vegas" who will be out of work by the end of the
month.

We're shooting a Doberman barking and it's driving me to distraction,
so goodnight/morning.

Be well.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: