Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hump Night

Hump Night

It's all downhill from here. The great news is, it appears we will
finish shooting our nights in Somis on Friday. Monday will find me
close to home at The Culver Studios. We've been on location for almost
eight weeks, so stage is a good place to work.

During one our mortar scenes tonight a stuntman sustained a possible
broken collar bone. As he ran past an exploding mortar the concussive
blast through him to the ground. I say "possible" because I can't
determine a closed fracture, an X-Ray is necessary to be sure. I've
worked with this stuntman before and I know he is usually very careful
but accidents happen. He was taken to the hospital and I look forward
to hearing an update.

That's all for tonight.

Be well.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: