Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday 3/29/07

Sometimes movie making seems to be a great job. We are fed very well, our caterer; For Stars is one of the best. Today we have a chiropractor on set and we've got wireless Internet. The latter is a feature that's really nice to have. There is so much time spent on set that I need to have something stimulating to do during the day. In truth, it's in the best interest of the Producers to keep us fed and healthy. It doesn't always work out the way they planned but the numbers are usually in their favor.

Here is a comment I hear all the time, "I want your job, all you do is sit around not doing anything". My response is, "I'm not paid for what I do, I'm paid for what I can do". That will quiet all but the most annoying person.

Here's a picture from Jackie's website: www.jackiechan.com We were shooting in a former hospital and Jackie's webmaster asked me to pose with some of my stuff.

No comments: