Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday 3/28/07


Started at 4 again today and the company (the shooting crew) started at 8. We're still doing green screen work on the Eiffel Tower set. Chris Tucker and Jackie hold the French flag and are blown off the tower.

As a show nears the end crew members jump ship and go on to other projects and this is no exception. I see more unfamiliar faces almost every day.

However, today I ran into Adam and Darryl from my three seasons on "7th Heaven". It can be comforting to run into people you know especially in this business that is sometimes impersonal.

Here's a shot looking south from Tower 15 in Santa Monica that I took sometime in Dec. 06.

2 comments:

ynot said...

I like the pictures. Your work sounds interesting.

thanks,

Fairy Bones

ynot said...

Thanks for looking in and check back again.